Here at Srixon we offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, and 401k with company matching.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HUMANRESOURCES@CLEVELANDGOLF.COM with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Srixon is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Job Application Here
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location:Huntington Beach, CA – Srixon / Cleveland Golf / XXIO US corporate headquarters.
Contribute to the Business Analysis team by applying strong analytical and technical skills to provide meaningful and strategic reporting for the company.
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Project management of information, reporting, and business analysis related projects.
- Create and Manage PowerBI reports for publication.
- Support information users with training and support on PowerBI and other querying tools.
- Analysis, research, coordinate and reports on JDE data to support both internal and/or external requests.
- Maintain and manager KPI report templates, design, formats, and distribution.
- Create ad hoc reports based on stakeholder requirements.
- Manage existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting, and maintenance as needed.
- Develop and deploy new tools for automated reporting and decision-making.
- Collect user requirements and design specifications to create new solutions.
- Collect and transform data to load into database warehouses.
- Utilize SQL to query data, data mine for ROI analysis.
- Education and related experience in business (Business, economics, accounting/finance, information systems). 4-year college degree (BA/BS).
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills to include; Pivot Tables, Sorts, Data Connections, Graphs and basic formulas, i.e., Vlookup, If, Countif and Sumif
- Familiarity and comfort with data, ERP system data architecture, business and statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to management.
- Experience with or Interest in learning about PowerBi data structures and data management
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- 2+ years professional experience working in sales, supply chain, customer service, logistics, or an analytical discipline preferred.
Ideal personal attributes: self-driven learner, team player, adaptable, problem solver, high technical and mathematical ability, strong communicator, organized, interest in golf.
Travel/hours: minimal travel required, normal office hours.
Language Ability: English
Location: Central New Jersey & Philadelphia
Position Type: FULL TIME
Travel: Up to 100%
The Field Service Rep will have two primary components:
- Provide support in driving sales performance within a territory
- Excellent customer and consumer satisfaction thru field activities
The FSR will work with the Independent Sales Rep to partner with retailers from a golf specialty store to a green grass golf shop to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make SRX/CG/XXIO the preeminent golf brand portfolio. The team of two will work to ignite the brands and accelerate sales and distribution growth well above company averages. The FSR will keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and SRX/CG/XXIO products. They will collaborate with the Independent Sales Rep to work on Marketing, Merchandising, Trial, and Product Placement plans for each territory. Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
Typical duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Ball Fitting Events - technical assistance in providing consumer recommendations on proper golf ball selection Wedge Clinics - conducting Scoring Clinics with local golf professionals to help wedge fit consumers XXIO Experience Days – provide consumer trial events at local XXIO dealer locations Retail Merchandising – updating brand presence at local retailers including POP, inventory, and display assembly Account Development - conduct sales presentations to grow product distribution within a territory Staff Training - conduct education and training events for dealers within a territory Field Updates – provide detailed updates of competitor field information and territory trends Weekly Call Reports – completion of weekly call reports and event scheduling
EDUCATION / SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have golf industry, retail and/or education (i.e. PGM Program, Golf Academy) experience
- High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking, selling skills, and relationship building skills
- Passion for the Srixon/CG/XXIO brands and products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence at managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Currently, this position is only available in Central New Jersey & Philadelphia
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com