Here at Srixon we offer great benefits that include health, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, flexible spending, long term and short-term disability, and 401k with company matching.
If you are interested please submit your resume to HUMANRESOURCES@CLEVELANDGOLF.COM with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Srixon is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Job Application Here
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Date: October 1, 2019
We are seeking a self-motivated Front-End Developer responsible for development of webpages and WordPress websites built on starter themes. This position will develop primarily within two environments, E-Commerce and WordPress. Front-End Developer partners closely with the Web Department Supervisor and Web Designer but also work across our entire digital output collaborating with our brand manager and graphics team. The ideal candidate will welcome learning new technologies and enjoy the opportunity to work across multiple platforms while sharing their considerable experience and knowledge with the rest of the team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability required.
- WordPress - Develop WordPress sites, perform seasonal updates, build new features, maintenance, security, and provide reporting.
- Front-end develop marketing landing webpages and code following SEO best practices and meet ADA standards
- Test cross-browsers, cross-device compatibility and QA
- Actively involved in all aspect of marketing campaign
- Team player and participate by bringing new ideas to help improve the department.
- Expert in WordPress development
- Strong coding for SEO and ADA foundation
- Sharp eye for design and incredible attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or any other design tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborate well with other departments
- Strong time and management skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Web Development or related technical discipline.
- Strong online portfolio
- 3+ years development
- SalesForce Commerce Cloud or other e-commerce platform experience a plus
- PowerReviews experience a plus
- Interest in golf a plus