SRIXON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
If you are interested please submit your resume to HUMANRESOURCES@CLEVELANDGOLF.COM with the Job Title that you are applying for in the Subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Job Application Here
Job Title: Lab Technician 2
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Product Test Manager
Date: March 2, 2020
Cleveland Golf has an opening for a Mechanical Engineering technician to work in the R&D Test Lab. This is a technician position and thus not suited for someone with an engineering degree.JOB SUMMARY
Conduct tests and measurements as part of the R & D Test Lab in support of engineering staff.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Perform laboratory measurements of heads, shafts, grips and clubs
- Conduct laboratory tests: tensile, ball cannon, finish durability, etc. of clubs and components.
- Prepare measurement data to be entered into central database.
- Develop new lab measurement methods and test procedures. Work with test department personnel to document final procedure
- Conduct robot testing of golf clubs and components. Prepare test reports of robotic testing results.
- Maintain and develop new custom software for use in lab measurements and testing.
- Ability to work with and build mechanical devices.
- Creativity in designing new or better methods to measure golf club components.
- Ability to understand control of test variables and how they affect test results.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, as well as Visual Basic, as programmer in addition to as a user.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested in a learning more, submit your resume to email@example.com with the job title that you are applying for in the subject line. Cleveland Golf is an equal opportunity employer.
Central Orange County sporting goods manufacturer seeks an experienced Credit Representative. We seek enthusiastic candidates that exhibit a positive, can do attitude in their approach to problem solving and completing tasks. In addition to credit and collection activities, our Credit Department also works closely with the Customer Experience Team and Sales Organization to support the service needs of our customers. Successful candidates display a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business accounting / finance is preferred
- 3+ years of commercial credit & collection experience
- Credit or Accounting experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Administrative experience with School clubs / sports teams, or involvement with a particular interest or charity
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and 401K. Qualified applicant should possess a minimum 3+ years of commercial credit collection experience. Responsibilities include collection calls, account reconciliations, negotiating payment plans, documenting problems and solutions, evaluating credit reports and releasing orders. Excellent communication & organization skills are required.
For consideration, please email resume and salary requirements.
Job Title: FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Location: South Chicago
Position Type: FULL TIME
Travel: Up to 100%
The Field Service Representative, (FSR), will have two primary components:
- Provide support in driving sales performance within a territory
- Excellent customer and consumer satisfaction thru field activities
The FSR will work with the Independent Sales Representative, (ISR), to partner with retailers from a golf specialty store to a green grass golf shop to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make SRX/CG/XXIO the preeminent golf brand portfolio. The team of two will work to ignite the brands and accelerate sales and distribution growth well above company averages. The FSR will keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and SRX/CG/XXIO products. They will collaborate with the ISR to work on Marketing, Merchandising, Trial, and Product Placement plans for each territory. Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
Typical duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ball Fitting Events - technical assistance in providing consumer recommendations on proper golf ball selection
- Wedge Clinics - conducting Scoring Clinics with local golf professionals to help wedge fit consumers
- XXIO Experience Days – provide consumer trial events at local XXIO dealer locations
- Demo Days – Host multi brand demo days at On Course and Off Course Facilities
- Sales Calls and Account Development – Make consistent weekly sales calls at accounts within the territory
- Retail Merchandising – updating brand presence at local retailers including POP, inventory, and display assembly
- Staff Training - conduct education and training events for dealers within a territory
- Field Updates – provide detailed updates of competitor field information and territory trends
- Weekly Scheduling – Plan activities a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and document in our Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Weekly Call Reports – completion of weekly call reports and event scheduling.
Must be able to drive a large cargo van. Must be able to perform bending, reaching and twisting motions for multiple hours per day. Must also be able to lift and carry 50+ pounds.
EDUCATION / SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the State you are applying for
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have golf industry, retail and/or education (i.e. PGM Program, Golf Academy) experience
- High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking, selling skills, and relationship building skills
- Passion for the Srixon/CG/XXIO brands and products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence at managing multiple priorities
- Ability to long hours, weekends and evenings